For the purposes established in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and its free circulation, the User that the personal data provided will be processed in the following terms:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Name: INGENOVA ENGINEERING SERVICES SLP
Address: Calle Riglos 2, Local, 50012, Zaragoza (Spain).
Personal data protection email: email@example.com
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- Identification data: Name, surname, tax identification number, address, email, phone, date of birth, marital status.
- Economic data: bank account, credit card and other means of payment.
Depending on the relationship established, the personal data requested will be mandatory, in such a way that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of our services. The data capture form indicates which data is mandatory and which data is optional.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The provision of our services through a contractual relationship.
- The informed, express, unequivocal and specific consent granted by the owner of the personal data.
- The legitimate interest of the company.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The management and control of the users of the website.
- The offer of our services.
- The contracting and provision of our services and the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- The billing of our services.
- Client portfolio management.
- Curriculum vitae management for personnel selection processes.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and, from then on, they will be blocked and will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations of the company and for the prescription of possible responsibilities that may arise from the contract. The data obtained in the pre-contractual phase, as well as the curriculum vitae, will be kept for 1 year.
ASSIGNMENT AND COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data may be communicated to those in charge of the treatment in which the company has delegated the fiscal, labor and accounting management, as well as the computer management, through the appropriate commission contracts, in which the due protection of the data is guaranteed. personal.
Likewise, the data may be communicated to the State Tax Administration Agency and other competent Public Administrations as well as to the Courts and Tribunals, in compliance with the obligations that this company has by legal mandate or in the event that any reason for a claim arises. authorize these communications.
No data transfers will be made, except in the following cases:
- To banks and financial institutions when necessary to collect the services provided.
- To lawyers and solicitors, when necessary to obtain payment for the services provided and for the exercise of actions and the defense of the rights of the company.
The necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data provided, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the level of protection in accordance with the legislation of Data Protection.
At any time you can exercise the rights attributed to you by the GDPR:
- Right of access: To know what data we treat, who is responsible for the treatment, for what purpose we treat your data, during what period and what communications affect them.
- Right of rectification: To request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right of deletion: To request its cancellation when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that justified its treatment.
- Right to limit treatment: To block them and prevent their use.
- Right of opposition: To cease the use of your data when you do not want them to be processed.
- Right of portability: To be given a copy of your data that can be transferred to another company or that is communicated directly to it.
In all of the above cases, you must have the appropriate legal coverage.
To exercise the rights mentioned, you must direct your request to the address of the company or to the indicated email, accompanying your ID card or Passport so that your identity is accredited.
In any case, you have the power to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at C/ Jorge Juan nº 6, 28001, Madrid.
The company undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy and custody of personal data and has implemented the necessary security and control measures to guarantee that your personal data is protected in accordance with the categories of data subject to treatment, the risks to which they are subjected and the state of technology.
Likewise, the company will continuously maintain the necessary supervision, control, evaluation and adaptation so that security is maintained throughout the time that personal data is processed.