Ingenova has carried out the engineering of the metal structures of an alternative fuels facility located in Sonsón, Department of Antioquía, in Colombia.
The new facility includes:
- a 70m2 dosing tower with 4 floors, which houses a dosing hopper, two augers, a dosing scale and a filter.
- the necessary transportation to the tower and the auxiliary platforms inside the tower for access and maintenance of the equipment.
The scope of our services has included:
- Calculation of steel structures and standard bolted joints
- 3D model of the structures developed in Tekla
- General drawings of structure, platforms, railings, and stairs
- Bill of quantities and material lists
- Calculation reports